The Harrison Beer Festival includes three separate events, a Cask Night on Friday night October 26th, the Beer Festival on Saturday, October 27th and an Oktoberfest Dance the night of October 27th.
To purchase your ticket online, select the type of ticket you want and follow the link:
SINGLE EVENT TICKETS
Taste the beer from around the world with the Harrison Beer festival!
Cask Night -OCtober 26 6:30-10:30 $32.00
Start in Ireland, with our Cask Night. Irish themed entertainment and games! Included in your ticket price: buffet access, 3 drink tokens, and live entertainment!
Harrison Beer Festival- October 27 1:00-5:00 $36.00
Fly on over to BC for our afternoon tasting event. To celebrating BC Craft Beer Month, taste test the best of BC's Breweries. Inlcuded in your ticket price: buffet access, and your first 3 drink tokens.
Oktoberfest Dance - Oktober 27 8:00-11:30 $ 46.00
Finally, land in Muchich, Germany for our Oktoberfest Dance! The Beer Barrels will have you doing the polka and singing Ein Prosit by the end of the night. Dress your best, in your dirndl or your lederhosen! Prizes to be won!
Combination event tickets
Cask Night and Beer Festival- $62.00
Beer Festival and Oktoberfest Dance $75.00
Beer Lovers- All 3 events $105.00
Terms and Conditions
- Only Canadian funds are accepted, for online sales we only can process Visa or Mastercard.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Regardless of age, MUST HAVE 2 PIECES OF ID
- This event is only open to those aged 19 or over.
- Tickets are non-transferrable
- All attendees are asked to refrain from drinking and driving. Please have a designated driver, arrange for accommodations or make use of our free shuttle service to Agassiz and Chilliwack ( offered Saturday afternoon only).
- All participants are expected to behave in a socially acceptable manner. Individuals who become intoxicated or cause a social disturbance will be escorted from the premises by our security personnel.